Most popular searches that lead people to my blog:
- "Hugh Jackman"
- "Nandini" (Back on Google's 'Feeling Lucky' feature, hah!)
- "Sophie's World" (I reviewed this ages ago)
- "Hilary Swank SAG Speech" (Didn't know people were so interested)
(Of course, by mentioning these here again, I've just increased hits... *walks off whistling*)
Weirdest searches that lead people to my blog:
- "USA & UK Botiques" (?)
- "what is ethnocentricism" (jeez, look at the geeks out there)
- "mother of mackenzie jean murray" (I wonder who forgets the mom's name but remembers the daughter's.)
- "mamma" (??)
("Naughty Secretaries" was funnier.)
Day-of-the-week stats:
- Day that drives people to my blog: Wednesday (15.99%)
- Day people would rather do other things: Saturday (11.09%)
(Which is good, because it seems at least my readers have a life.)
Who visits this blog?
- Faithful Regulars (nimbupani, ratana, lehmunade, artanis, sidharths, ashwink etc: THANKOOOO)
- Random Regulars from: Poland, France, Spain and UK (if you're in this category, I wanna know who you are, so say aye!)
- People linked to me from: http://rightho.com/india, http://www.nimbupani.com/, http://www.sidharths.com/ and http://www.sugarquill.net/forum/index.php.
- 2 people each from Lithuania, The Russian Federation, Ukraine, Taiwan and Sweden (say AYE!)
- 1 person from Nicaragua who's actually a regular, averaging one visit a week. Please say aye!
No comments:
Post a Comment