Hey, Rumsfeld's out! Democrats are in! Will they pull out of Iraq? Will they flounder and fripper and do nothing much? Ooooh, the suspense is unbearable!
Today I brought in a guy with a pearl-studded gun into the blasted novel. Will the girl he shot die? Will she live? Will she breathe her last jusssst as she's about to spill her dark secret? Ooooh, the suspense is unbearable!
And hey, hanging chad jokes may be on their way back in. Do we celebrate? Do we groaaannn? Oooh, the suspense is unbearable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment