Saturday, November 11, 2006

Question

Has the phrase "UNDER WATER" a secondary meaning I am not aware of? I was trolling Orkut for funny personal ad-type profiles, and came across one that is rather cryptic:
about me: hi,there everything in world is cause of UNDER WATER,so i fight to get a marvelous one
books: under water system
career skills: desgning under water stuff
career interests: only under water
first thing you will notice about me: under water man
five things i can't live without:
1)under water
2)job
3)sport
4)family&relatievs
5)food

The man is intriguingly specific in one particular area -
ideal match: a girl her height is average about 170 cm and her weight is about 55 to 58,her behaviour must be cool&calm, her hair must be black and long, eyes dark brown, she may work or not

Remember how we used to laugh at matrimonial ads? "Wanted: Beautiful, fair, modest bride from good family for tall Telugu brahmin boy, well educated, government job, Rs 10,000/month." Those were the days. :)


2 comments:

  1. http://www.underwaterrecords.com/
    maybe this is what that fellow meant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Et tu Orkutu? Actually that's a question which mostly will evoke a positive response. My friend introduced me to his friend today and I go " hey.. this is embarassing. But I've seen you in Orkut" .

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...