"[Luna and I were] outside Snape's office ..." whispered Hermione, her eyes sparkling with tears. "... We hung around for ages outside it and nothing happened... it was nearly midnight when Professor Flitwick came sprinting down into the dungeons. He was shouting about Death Eaters in the castle, I don't think he really registered that Luna and I were there at all, he just burst his way into Snape's office and we heard him saying that Snape had to go back with him and help, and then we heard a loud thump and Snape came hurtling out of his room and he saw us and - and -"
"What?" Harry urged her.
"I was so stupid, Harry!" said Hermione in a high pitched whisper. "He said Professor Flitwick had collapsed and that we should go and take care of him while he - while he went to help fight the Death Eaters -"
This is a question that has been plaguing me since I read HBP - as a firm believer in the Good!Snape theory, I have a hard time explaining this one little detail: the Stunning of Flitwick. Though nobody actually sees Snape do it, Flitwick is taken to the hospital wing later so something happened to him...
I confess this has me stumped. So do your bit: vote in the poll, and leave your thoughts in the comments.
hey nan!!!
ReplyDeletesays who u dont have a 'current nickname'???
ur nicknames are: alli-pushy, nandu baby and nan.
Snape is Dumbledore and Dumbledore is Snape....Polyjuice potion anyone?
ReplyDeleteI dont understand the wording of choice 3. Does it mean that Snape wanted to make sure people think he's evil so he can be a good double agent? Because that's the answer. Who's Flitwick anyway? - saurabh
ReplyDeleteFlitwick is the charms prof.
ReplyDelete