Snagged from FernWithy; especially hilarious because the meme doesn't anticipate old-fashioned, uberlong south Indian names...
1. YOUR SPY NAME: (middle name and current street name)
The Vermont (I don't have a real middle name, so I used the fake)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your dad's side, your favorite candy)
Nagalakshmamma Lindt
3. YOUR RAP NAME: (first initial of first name, first three or four letters of your last name)
N-Ses
4. YOUR GAMER TAG: (a favorite color, a favorite animal)
Orange Tiger (yawn)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (great-aunt/great-uncle on your mom's side, city where you were born)
Indumati Bangalore
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name)
Ses Thy Chi (old pet, since I don't have one right now)
7. PORN STAR NAME: (first pet's name, the street you grew up on)
Chinky 10thCross
8. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, the automobile your dad drives)
The Orange Maruti
9. YOUR ACTION HERO NAME: (first name of a main character in the last movie you watched, last food you ate)
Terry Tomato
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment