Goddamnit, there's this little > thingy on the top left of the sidebar that refuses to be found and removed. Anybody who can tell me where it's coming from will receive eternal gratitude. I myself cannot be bothered at this point.
And yes, the banner is temporary. I guess I'll redo that tomorrow. I like the pink flowers, though. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
I know! I know!! I know!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is hanging in the middle of the two frames, so it has to be an issue with the header or footer. I checked your page source and here it is:
There is an extra closing bracket for the div id="footer" tag, that seems to be creating the problem.
I am serious about the eternal gratitude!!! :)
If my solution didn't work, well, gratitude wont be exacted.
Ooooh, genius.
ReplyDeleteEternal gratitude is yours. Name your favour.
I think its a nice banner.
ReplyDeleteCool! So, the request - Amuse me with a witty anecdote.
ReplyDeleteAlso, as a part of the 'Save-a-nose-today' program, here goes:
How does it feel to have a whole strech of time to write? I have been thinking about quitting and going full-time, but I am not brave enough. Good for you!
I am a PETA member, why do you hate PETA so much? It's not so bad, really. I know that a lot of the members of PETA make members like me lose credibility, but whatever, right. Just trying to help. :) Not selling PETA here, but curious to know your reasons.