Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Nose Is Gonna GO!

People.

Come on.

Tomorrow's Ask Me Anything Day again. And there are no questions for Wendelin to answer.

*Hangs head in shame*

All right. You got two choices. You can either ask me something (anything) - or tomorrow, I can pretend I never said anything about AMADay and do something else instead. AMADay Vol I will be quietly laid to rest. (Now don't you think that's a damn shame, you heartless creatures?)

Meanwhile, you never read this post either.


Tags:

5 comments:

  1. what do you look like?

    why do you hate peta more than anyone else?

    how did you catch your husband?

    -nidhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am your faithful reader and your savior ..

    1. Why do you worship JK Rowling so much? The answer needn't be long and you can give instances of her cool one-liners. If it makes me read her books, you win.

    2. Which one do you like better - Singapore or US?

    3. I am in favor of Evolution and all that. But I am confused about what gave the first spark for Life in this planet. Is it simply a chemical reaction? If it is, why can't we duplicate that in labs. ( Or can we?). Convince me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool template, where did you get it?

    Advise required: sometimes I get really cool idea, and I can talk for hours about them with people in person, but the moment I sit down on the computer, I become completely blank, will hardly write one or two sentence and realize this is all I had to say. Can not elaborate and end up repeating myself when trying to do it. Suriprizingly someone asks what am I writing/thinking, I will tell them in great detail. See I am already repeating myself. What do I do, how do I begin. Have written 30 page letters full lenght page love letters to girlfriends before, tho. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Why were you mean to me?

    2) What's with stupid questions like `why do you like JK Rowling?' (read the damn books, instead of reading log tables, i'd say)

    3) Which one do you like better, a little island that you can drive across in 30 mins, with no real forest except one that comes with the night safari, little political freedom, where all vehicles have speed limiters on them, or a large country with a million different things to do, people that can openly criticise their president, and where you can actually buy a fast car that's fast.

    3 ) How are you expected to know about how life started? Why would anyone ask you that, rather than just be happy with not knowing or meditate, attain enlightenment and then know. *p.s. it has been duplicated in a lab*

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Who is your favourite LOTR character and why?

    2. Is there life on other planets?

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...