Friday, March 17, 2006

Blog Happenings

More stuff is coming to Nandini's Niche!

(It turns out that blogging gets my creative writing juices flowing. Days on which I blog turn out to be very productive word-count-wise, too. So.)

In addition to, or perhaps as part of, my daily columns, I want to do some more stuff here - some interactive stuff. So from now on, Fridays are "Ask Me Anything" days.

Leave a comment, anonymously or otherwise, asking me for facts or opinions about anything - writing, publishing, Harry Potter, Singapore, marriage, atheism, randomitude, politics, USA, my explosively juicy personal life (hah) - and I'll answer your questions every Friday.

Let's try this for a couple of weeks and see how it works. After that, I have more ideas, but for now, precious, they're my secret.

*rubs hands in glee*

Ask away!
Tags:

4 comments:

  1. Here you go..

    1. Why do you want to be a "wannabe"? As in Wendelin? Why not "Nandini" and create a niche for yourself?

    2. I am curious as to why you are an atheist. There are possibly 2 possibilities(!?) I can think of - your parents are atheists and you were brought up that way
    - something spurred you? Or you thunk a lot and stuff and concluded that there is no god.
    Because generic Indian is a god-fearing theist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you do for a living? Are you a full-time writer or do you write part-time while working?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have questions.

    1) Why do parachutes have just one back up rip cord? What if that fails too?

    2) Am I ever going to be famous, or will I just have to settle medium-rich but quite cute?

    3) Why is love life explosivley juicy? Have you ever kissed a girl or been in a threesome?

    4)Is `thiest' a real word?

    5) Doesn't singapore look a big hospital? Completely sanitised with no smoking no peeing no peeking signs everywhere?

    -4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nandini,
    Yeah, I just openend my blog a few weeks ago. I could'nt figure out how to get ur e-mail so i'm leaving this message instead. Liked ur blog, u write well, should maybe write a book or something.

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...