1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour (atta)
50 g plain flour (maida)
Morons! How the hell am I supposed to measure out 50 g?
Also, since I strongly suspect Netflix is scamming us by deliberately delaying sending DVDs, I'm keeping a daily Netflix log, with screencaps and everything. :)
Posted "Main, Meri Patni Aur Woh" today, which we got on 21 Jan (Sat). We have not yet received "Dinner Rush" though the expected delivery date was 21st.

50g? take a kilo of maida and seperate 1/20 of that....whola.. u have 50g! cheers :)
ReplyDeletehmm... *perfect* patni permeshwar!
chuckles
OTOH, I prefer recipes that have precise quantities. There are so many sizes of teacups in the world; how wld I know which cup to use for the 1 & a half cups of atta?!
ReplyDeleteWld suggest you buy some small measuring cups & spoons. Ikea has them.
Problem is, all the measuring cups in the world won't help me measure out 50 *grams* of anything. And I'm not about to waste precious counter space in the kitchen with a bloody weighing scale, too.
ReplyDeleteActually the problem is you have no head for measurement! Once I gave you chocolates that you said 1.5cm long but they were actually 2 inches long. - saurabh
ReplyDeleteYou know that there are conversions between grams and cups etc. right.. 50 gm plain flour would be a little less than 1/2 a cup.. that is what is intended, I'm sure. I don't think the chefs expect you to have a weighing scale. (And also about what someone else said, cup is a standard cup measure used everywhere, not teacups).
ReplyDeleteooooo...giving choc to each other and all ah! was it lindt??? she obviously would like more of choc(esp,than anything else... ahem,ahem... roses would do as well ;) ) filled with *heartwarming love*...from YOU! So, she exaggerated the lenght!
ReplyDeletechitra you are just like your sister. 1.5 cm is less than 2 inches not more!
ReplyDeleteYou are tagged baby!!!
ReplyDeleteoooohhhh! sheesh! it is!
ReplyDeleteumm...fine... so basically, it just means that she want *more* of that "oooohhhh.... heartwarming *stuff* "
:P
oooh...the matty boy's up there! some other fool like him keeps posting in my blogsaying that he found it "inquisitive"!
*wierd*
guys *are* wierd!
oooohhhh! sheesh! it is!
ReplyDeleteumm...fine... so basically, it just means that she want *more* of that "oooohhhh.... heartwarming *stuff* "
:P
oooh...the matty boy's up there! some other fool like him keeps posting in my blogsaying that he found it "inquisitive"!
*wierd*
guys *are* wierd!