Monday, September 19, 2005

Enough Is Enough

While reading BBC's 30th anniversary tribute to Fawlty Towers, I came across this sentence:
"...although, initially, critics considered that the second series failed to capture the greatness of the sublime first run, the passing of time has allowed a reassessment which now places all dozen episodes on a plain."
And I'm thinking, not plain, you idiot, that's not a compliment. What you mean to say is plateu.

Saurabh tried to warn me, but I didn't believe him: I am now officially insufferable.

2 comments:

  1. pls visit my blog and look in the "comments" for the latest post...

    some freaking ****** has posted some thing... How to erase??

    chitra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work. Check out my niche directory work here niche directory

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...