Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Meme

The Potion Maker
Wendelinium is a milky, pasty lavender gel pulled from the flesh of a golem.
Mix with Wendelin! Username:
Yet another fun meme brought to you by rfreebern

3 comments:

  1. Chypre et ChocolatJune 29, 2005 at 8:16 PM

    erm. eww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendelin The Weird, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for own product related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for ##LINK"" related ideas today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendelin The Weird, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for niche related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for niche related ideas today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...