.
Madness. Utter MADNESS.
Madness in my head, madness all around me, and most of all, madness in the bookstores.
It's 18 days to go till HBP comes out (pant). I've waited far too long for it (pant). I am irritated by the dearth of meaty updates on JKRowling.com. I feel like ranting along with Fernwithy on the insane levels of secrecy surrounding the contents of the book. Saurabh's tendency to refer to the book as "Fresh Blood Price" has ceased to be cute. I feel like tearing into the computer screen when I see the Leaky Cauldron post images of 400 million pounds of HBPs being packed, I don't want to write, or read, any more speculative fan fiction, and may I PLEASE JUST HAVE THE REAL THING ALREADY?!
To add to my woes, Amazon.co.uk has gone and lowered the price of HBP from £9.99 to £8.99. Which makes it cheaper than the Amazon.ca book that I have pre-ordered. NO FAIR! It will take even longer for the book to be shipped to me all the way from UK instead of Canada, but on the other hand, £1 saved is nearly $2 earned.
I think I'm just going to sit and wait for Canada to join in what is apparently shaping up to be a rather juicy price war. Fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment