The wedding is in 2 weeks. TWO WEEKS. Let's all go and freak out.
I'm leaving for India on Sunday morning. My packing is almost done (except for last few things I'm using every day), my job search is ongoing, I don't have an apartment to come back to yet. :s
But what the hell, right? I'm getting married. :D
I guess this blog is on vacation till I get back - though I might be able to log in with something while I'm in India. Doubt it, though. Awful schedule.
Ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
Enjoy and have agreat wedding;) Guess you have already had quite a bit of pre-wedding excitement. better rest up so u can face the weddng mania!! :)
ReplyDeletethe address you mailed me will still be vaild on your return? once you reply to the gmail will make sure you'll have something to play with on return from honeymoon-- so darling, what *is* your thing? :)
ReplyDeleteGo away, Chewie, and stop asking questions. :P
ReplyDelete-Nandini
"dont' have an apartment to come back to yet"
ReplyDelete- But you'll be married! Even Indian parents would allow you to stay with hunny?
arre I still have to work etc for the summer, and place of work is far away from hunny.
ReplyDeleteguys and gals
ReplyDeleteThe wedding has happened. Nan looked so PREETY in the wedding saree and Saurabh has lot tonnes of weight since I last saw him and looked like a newly married guy should =) Awesome FOOOD! =)Hopefully nan will oblige us with some courtesy snaps of random shots from the wedding.
Hi Wendelin The Weird, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for own product related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for ##LINK"" related ideas today. Thanks.
ReplyDelete