If you (a) can write and (b) have something halfway decent to say, I've got news for you!
Go to the Associated Content site. Register for a 'content provider' account. (There's a box there asking you who recommended you, and if you click on my name and publish 5 articles, I get money. :D) And then you just write whatever you want - reviews, opinions, whatever, just like in your blog.
If the content you create is even sorta ok, your writing gets bought, you get paid. Anywhere between $10 and $80.
I just found out about this today, and added a couple of articles - blogging has its benefits... I just pulled off two random reviews from this blog and submitted them. I'll update once I've been accepted to let you know how much they paid. Not bad eh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
Hey..
ReplyDeleteAfter reading the FAQ, it's still not clear how THEY get paid due to your content. They don't have any ads or such sorta thing next to the content!
Pretty interesting!
You get paid if I publish :-D! Sounds like Quixstar or Amway stuff..
No man, it's just a referral thing. It's not like they're paying me for every post you write - which would make it a pyramid scheme that I would certainly be wary of - they're just paying me for introducing another active contributor into the fray. Phone card companies do it all the time, refer a friend and get a free calling card, etc.
ReplyDeleteThey've got advertisers, no doubt that's how they make money. I write content for ninerniner.com, too, which is similar to this place (except at niner, they don't care about the quality of the content), and they've been pretty prompt with their payments.
hi ...remember me we had a debate on objective/subjective ...a long time back...well i have been very irregular with blogging ...but lately have renewed my enthusiasm. and btw i have also registered at the assoc. content site and remembered to put your name :).
ReplyDelete