Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Week From Hell

1. Wednesday: lost my cell phone. Yep. Shoot me, right now. Just before I walked into my Wednesday morning class, I set the phone on vibrate mode. After class, I went to work, and at work I realised I didn't have my phone with me. Checked the bloody classroom, about a hundred different lost&founds...

2. And now, we have some PASSPORTS missing.

The boyfriend sent both our passports by mail to the French Consulate in NYC last weekend, so we could get our Schengen visas. The package should have got there in 2-3 days, but no delivery confirmation yet. Needless to say, a lot of affected parties are freaking out. There's a chance we might not be able to make it to our own wedding. :s

Theists: this is your cue. Please pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...