Every so often, along comes a piece of work that makes me kick myself silly for not thiking of it first.
This essay is one such. It seems there is actual, concrete, canon evidence for the good ship Harry/Ginny, after all... and it is not the three year crush that Ginny harboured.
The Quill never disappoints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
Wish you a very Happy Holi!
ReplyDeleteRead "Holi Special":Banne Khan and his horse @
http://kissay.rediffblogs.com
Dudez got a thick skin aint he ;-)
ReplyDeleteayoh... eh you Vaibhav fellow.. leave my sis alone!! grrr....
ReplyDeletesomeone died after getting burried uner a huge pile of dung! HAAHAAHAA
can you believe that!!!! heeheeheehee
he died after.... *holds sides* ...staying under too much DUNG! hahaaahaa!!!
chitra
heehee.... imagine burrying vaibhav under that dung! heeheeeheehee
ReplyDeleteand ...haahaa... ayoh..why ppl die so wierdly!
Wow! Just coming from your blog Chitra..You are a scorpio as well?!!!..You too?
ReplyDeleteI dont know if all sunsigns make sense..But for all the scorpios I have seen..I can tell at least ONE sunsign is accurately identified and charecterized.
Jealous,Revengeful,Prudish,self-centered,Lonely,(hence)Miserable:Scorpios
I am not saying this coz you've come up with something against me.Generally speaking.How I deal with scorpios is,basically, I stay away from them.
"Policewalon ki naa dosti bhali Na Dushmani" coz Scorpios sting either ways.Its impposible to pamper their egos all the time.And inevetably;knowingly,unknowingly you hurt egos sometime, then a typical scorpio, who values his ego more than anything, absolutely anything, bites...very dangerous species.If you can pamper their egos,you can milk them like anything.But its too much to do for me.A typical scorpio thinking goes on these lines:
"I did n number of things to get z things in life,so any other person MUST do at least as many things as I did to get what I've achieved."
Seemingly simple-n-straightforward,this ideology creates immense unhappiness in the lives of scorpios AND people around them.
No post this week.Sorry.I was out.
http://kissay.rediffblogs.com
Although I stay away from scorpios, generally speaking,you two are special.I will keep you informed about any updates,I promise!
ReplyDelete"Dude stop asking me..."..huh!
Dont EVER forget your line:wierd wa we wa wa...whatever!
Please note that I DID NOT post multiple requests in the same post,or on the same day.I didn't even post multiple messages,until....until,you know what.The frequency of my comments is also, the same:Once a week.
ReplyDeleteclick for dating woman
ReplyDeleteCame here searching for agency dating nz
ReplyDeleteNot a bad site you got here mate!
Check out mine
All about
agency dating nz
Hi - I really like your blog. I have a website on karate form that you might find of interest. Here's the link. Have a look at it and let me know what you think.
ReplyDeleteHi Wendelin The Weird, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for firesale related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for firesale related ideas today. Thanks.
ReplyDelete