Blah. This guy gets less and less like the Harry in my head every day. Pity. He's finally starting to do slightly better acting.
And what does the Harry (and the Ron and the Hermione, especially) in my head look like? Try this on for size:
Also thought I'd rec my newest fanart Find: and I mean ever bit of the capitalisation. Not every day that you come across something like this.
For example, this is the best depiction of the Founders that I have ever seen:
Nice, no? The artist is called Anneth Lagamo. I also love her Luna, this Harry-Remus canon scene, this non-canon battle scene, her depiction of the men of the Order, and best of all, this amazing canon-scene picture titled "The Children of the Prophecy". That last one blew me away.




Hey, Wendelin!
ReplyDeleteWow... I don't even look for his scar when I'm watching the movies now. I don't ever expect to find it.
There's a reason SS/PS is my favorite movie. It's the only truly canon one.
~Brittney
Well... the direction, originality and cinematography in the first two movies pretty much sucked, so I don't know. But yeah.. I guess I'd rather have canon than Alfonso "Hey, Ma, look at me!" Cuaron, who was all style and no substance. :P
ReplyDeleteWhy does it have to be either-or? Why can't Peter Jackson have directed the HP movies? :)
Oh, wouldn't that have been wonderful? I can hardly imagine what they would be like. Maybe we'll get really lucky and he'll direct six or seven.
ReplyDeleteah...that would be cool... Peter Jackson directing them...
ReplyDeletebut they got to get rid of Dan... He's as 'unharrish' as can be! :P
rather than lady luck favouring this wish, i'd rather have her getting Rowling to continue after book 7... or write bout the founders and stuff.... like b4 book 1....
hmm....
chitra
Hi Wendelin The Weird, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for resell rights related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for resell rights related ideas today. Thanks.
ReplyDelete