Monday, August 23, 2004

The Sinking of the Fair Ship S/R

JKR: "No, [Harry] doesn't [have a godmother]. If Sirius had married... Sirius was too busy being a big rebel to get married."



2 comments:

  1. Hey there Wendelin The Weird! Liked your blog, especially your post about The Sinking of the Fair Ship S/R. I have a site where you can get more info about niche products. If that interest you , feel free to take a look here: http://www.checkourproducts.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendelin The Weird, I'm always searching for/to easy ways to make money .

    Good content is hard to come by and I'm always looking for those who can
    provide information about easy ways to make money.

    You seem to share an interest in this post as I do. I would appreciate any
    input on your behaf. Visit this site
    and give me your feedback if you would.

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...