Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Dead bored


... with the look of my blog. Aren't you fed up already? But, life calls. Earning money takes priority, for now, over redesigns. Sigh.

5 comments:

  1. We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees food gift basket. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is food gift basket site/blog. It pretty much covers food gift basket related stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog. I hope you take a second to check out my shopping niche body art site, shopping niche body art It's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Wendelin The Weird! Liked your blog, especially your post about this post. I have a site where you can get more info about firesale. If that interest you , feel free to take a look here: http://sourcecoderights.com/go/6055 Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendelin The Weird, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for niche related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for niche related ideas today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog I found to be very interesting!
    I just came across your blog and wanted to
    drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
    the information you have posted here.
    I have a barbados job vacancies
    site.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...