Friday, July 2, 2004

100


Yea, baby. Milestone. Centenary post.

Which is very neat and tidy because there's something else to celebrate... I'm off to Sydney (and you're not, nyah nyah nyah)!

But since I have like, 2.5 hours left to pack up my ENTIRE room, drag Ani and NMK up 6 flights of stairs and make them carry my stuff to my new room, and THEN leave for the airport to catch my flight, I think I'll stop blogging and start living my real life for a change.

Wish me luck at the Australs... My last debating tourney. *sob* But damned if I don't make it my most successful one. Yea baby!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendelin The Weird, There are not too many good own product related sites that aren't full of junk posts, search engine scraping and except for keyword stuffing, nothing useful related to own product. It was nice to find an exception today when I happened upon your site. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...