Thursday, June 3, 2004

W-O-W!!!


Joanne Kathleen Rowling, we bow to thee, thy Imagination, thy Inventiveness and thy Wit. And now, to thine Divine Website.

In which JKR Writes an awesome Biography, Leaves easter eggs lying around (Hunt for Clues!), Tells of characters, scenes and plotlines she has Edited from her Books (check out Dean Thomas's back story - so wonderful and it's not going to make it into the books!), Touches on Book 6, Lays raging Rumours to Rest, and Reveals the colour of Padfoot's Eyes.

And OH, the teasers.. the cruel, cruel tidbits of info that leave you grasping and thirsting for more.. just a little bit more!

Bloody brilliant site.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendelin The Weird, There are not too many good niche products related sites that aren't full of junk posts, search engine scraping and except for keyword stuffing, nothing useful related to niche products. It was nice to find an exception today when I happened upon your site. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...