Wednesday, June 2, 2004

Busy


as hell. Which means my BKK updates will have to wait for the weekend. Sorry people.. but it's all for the best. Some good writing is coming your way.

Other happenings in my life (yup this is one of those occasional posts):
1) I got an interview callback! Let's all cross fingers and wish good things for me on Monday, 1.30 pm.
2) Ex roomie Anjali's in town. Looking forward to tonight when she'll be over in my room. :D:D:D Girl talk. :D:D:D
3) The gay debate continues. I wonder why rights issues get me so riled up. Not that I'd ever wish the indignation away - not for anything.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Wendelin The Weird! Liked your blog, especially your post about Busy. I have a site where you can get more info about firesale. If that interest you , feel free to take a look here: http://sourcecoderights.com/go/6055 Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...