Saturday, May 22, 2004
Screwed Over and Out
Three more people have been added to my list of people I'd shoot if I could lay my hands on a suitable firearm (the list so far: Govinda, Whoopi Goldberg, Johnny Lever) :
1. Peejay Garcia
2. Mdm Piyanar
3. Logan
These are the adjudicators who have cost my team the Asians. We didn't break, guys, because these &^*&^-ed up people are so *^&*^-ing biased they wouldn't &%^&%-ing admit that the Taj Mahal was built of marble unless a *^&*^-ing Mayasian team told them so.
Anyway. My guitar, if I had one, would weep more for NMK, Ani and Bankit more - they didn't break either. Sad.
On the plus side though, our adjudicators have done superbly well, all four of them breaking through to the Octos. We have big hopes for them.. I'm sure we'll see at least one of them in the panel that will form the finals. Way to go dudes!
Meanwhile, I busy myself with shopping, bitching about MMU and *^*^-ing Malaysian and other adjudicators, and dreaming of Shrek 2.
Which, people, is a wonderful movie. Go watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment