Hola from Bangkok, and apologies for the mixed metaphor. Having a ball here - arguing to my heart's content without hearing the derogatorily hissed "Debater!" from my listeners and fellow-arguers; reading up, sleeping early, bithing about crappy food and even crappier adjudication.
Anyway. We're on 2-1 right now, all the NTU teams, at the end of the first debate on the second day. Five more debates to go. Wish us luck!
Wednesday, May 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment