Sunday, April 4, 2004
Laugh
Cuckoo has this wonderful quiz about my favourite comic of all time. And if I had to pick the best feature of all in the whole Asterix series, it would have to be the names. Here are a select few:
Evil Roman Officials
Dubius Status
Raucus Hallelujachorus
Curius Odus
Poisonus Fungus
Crismus Bonus
Foreigners
Haraldwilssen, Nogoodreassen
Localpolitix, Forinpolitix, Thermostatix
Soporifix, Postaldistrix, Tragicomix
Haystax, Anthrax, Tintax, Surtax
etc. The fun never ends. And, my half-birthday is just 'round the corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment