Saturday, April 3, 2004
Ain't no hoax!
The news came out on April 1st. It sounded too good to be true. Some people thought it was an elaborately un-funny April Fool joke, but I (you may henceforth address me as "O Perceptive One") didn't think so.
It's official (because today's April 3rd, and the site still exists) - Google has gone and done it* again!
* "It" being harnessed the wonders of modern technology to bring immense benefits to mankind, profits for itself and make its stock shoot through the roof. Damn, wish I'd bought some back in 1999.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment