Thursday, April 8, 2004
For Artanis
... who lost her list of favourite fics. These are the ones you recommended to me, as far as I remember:
HP Stuff:
Darkness Dying by Iniga
Interwoven, or The Seamstress and the Lovable Stray by Katinka
Promises Unbroken by Robin
Acts Infernal by Samvimes
Draco Malfoy's Diary by The Morning Starr
LotR Stuff:
The Very Secret Diaries by Cassandra Claire
Update: See the recommended fics section, newly added. All of them are absolute gems; they come with my personal guarantee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment