Thursday, March 4, 2004

Joke


In a train:

TC to Sadhu : "Baba kahan jaoge?"
Sadhu : "Jahan Ram ka janam hua tha."
TC: "Baba ticket dikhao."
Sadhu: "Nahin hai...."
TC : "To phir chalo"
Sadhu: "Kahan?"
TC: "Jahan Krishan ka janam hua tha"


Translation:

Ticket Collecter on a train to Holy Man: "Where are you going, sir?"
H.M : To the place where Rama was born [ Rama = a god, place he was born = Ayodhya]
T.C : Show me your ticket, please.
H.M : I don't have one.
T.C : Then let's go...
H.M : Where to?
T.C : To the place where Krishna was born [Krishna = a god, place he was born = a jail]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...