Tuesday, March 2, 2004

Da Man


Well, I gave in. Took one of the zillion LotR-guy tests out there - but not the one you're thinking about, heh heh.

Whee! I'm Wormtongue!


Which main LoTR bad guy are you?


What the heck, why not take the usual one too?

aragorn



Your man is Boromir. Boromir is a man of honour; though he is tainted by his fathers desire to mould him into a leader. You may come second place to quests and daddys requests, but hell be ever willing to make it up to you when he returns *wink* .


The last 'WHICH LOTR GUY IS FOR YOU?' quiz you'll ever have to take UPDATED WITH BETTER PICS & RESULTS
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...