Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Here we go again


The boyfriend and I have a rocky relationship when it comes to shared interests. To be more specific, he has the artistic and intellectual taste of a hippie-turned-wannabe-caveman. The list of his sins is long: he hated Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, the book, and liked Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, the movie. He scorns Ayn Rand and Objectivism, insinuating that it's a cult. (Ask him why and he'll say: fanaticism of the followers. Right. So HP and LotR are cults too?) He refuses to buy me flowers, on principle, and fell asleep while watching RotK with me.

And now he's gone and done it again. I've spent the past few months trying to convert him to blogging. Initially he thought it was a gay thing to do (no, I don't have a clue why), and then he read my blog and thought it wouldn't be so bad after all. But the moment of inertia is hard to overcome, so it was a few more months till he set up his journal. Which, after a grand total of one post and one comment (from me), is now dead.

Sigh.

Update: Oops, that was just UJournal acting up. His blog's back online, with new posts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...