Thursday, January 22, 2004

Happy New Year

... it's Chinese new year and I have a *really* long weekend, during which, I promise, this blog will be posted to like nobody's business.

For those of you celebrating, happy Year of the Monkey!

See, last year was the year of the goat or sheep or cow or something. I never was sure, because my main source of info is this animal model they always make at the Woodlands bus interchange, and last year that model looked... ambiguous. I've always suspected they just repaint the model from the year before to make it look right. At least it'll be recognisable if they've thought of putting a long tail on it this year!

Cheers.

PS: here's a fwd someone sent me:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht
the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a
total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a
wlohe. Amzanig huh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...