Y HALO THAR, INTERNETS! Hope you're feeling spiffy today coz I sure am, lalala ponies.
Or perhaps I am lightheaded from donating blood. HEEE. Yes I did. In honour of independence day, too, and got cookies and cake for my trouble. There was a little dip in the happiness radar when they didn't have a free tshirt in my size (I WILL AVENGE THIS INJUSTICE, RED CROSS) and now Saurabh gets the fruit of my labour. Oh well.
Oh and a weird thing happened. My blood floated up in copper sulphate solution (they do that to check its specific gravity; if it sinks it means you have enough iron to donate). But then they ran the centrifuge on a sample and my iron levels are perfect. So why's my blood light, I ask you? Huh? HUH??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
wowie, someone's donating blood and all!!
ReplyDeleteyeah well sweety, that's cause your blood is thin... the blood that run in your veins are *devoid* of passion, of courage and valour, of determination and strength... haahaa... ;-) i was kidding ah!
you belong to gryffindor...no worries.
chitra
hola again.
ReplyDeletethe sight of blood makes me faint (I fainted once when I visited our batchmate T at the hospital).
Anyhoo, sorry, my blog is in coma right now and nothing seems to make it wake up - not even your tagging :(