Tuesday, July 17, 2007

NetFM

I think I've just stumbled onto the Aussie redneck radio station. Two guys, you understand, blathering about stuff before they start playing music, and on and on they go about "Afro-Americans"' sensitivity to being called black.

"And calling them coloured is just daft because black's not a colour, mate, it's the Asians and Indians and all those sorts of things that are actually coloured."

Hilarious.

So the other guy says, "If you could be spray painted a colour, which colour would you pick?"

There isn't even a pause - "White."

"White?"

"Yeah, mate, as white as a bloody pommie in midwinter."

"Har har har."

"Har har har."

Hilarious.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, really? That is so ridiculous!

    -mockingbird

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, this is verbatim.

    Later they were wishing they could pay extra on a flight to be allowed to sit on the toilet with a newspaper the whole time.

    -Wendelin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out their myspace site and their itunes too, you think that is bad, you should hear the stuff on both of those. The way they talk about Madonna and her adoption is unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...