Thursday, March 1, 2007

Where Has Wendelin Been?

I'll be gone from this blog for a little while more, I think. There's a bunch of stuff happening at once out here in Real Life (TM): taxes, writing projects, impending submissions, spring cleaning...

But for now I've got photos to share - snow, giant kisses and an apple pie brag-pic! This one was taken the morning after the big Valentine's Day storm. Pretty, pretty snow...




Watch this car get buried as it stands all day in the blizzard...


The Giant Hershey kiss of Valentine's Day -


Photographed a pie, finally! When we ate it, though, it was more of a crumble... :( Baked this pie on Sunday the 25th, 6 p.m. All gone by Wednesday the 28th, 10 a.m, and I swear I only had about two helpings in all.


4 comments:

  1. Pie looks very very yummy :) if i had been there, it would have gone on Sunday itself!

    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. *ahem* it was yummy, rather. The apples, not being fall apples, really sucked, but were fine baked and sugared. Apples, walnuts and cinnamon may just be the best pie combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was indeed a gooood pie. - saurabh

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...