Thursday, March 8, 2007

One More

Blog Against Sexism DaySince this blog has only just treated you to an anti-sexism rant, I was looking for an appropriately deplorable news item that I could wordlessly link to, which would speak for itself. What I wanted was handed to me in a platter yesterday as I watched that revolting new movie, Kabul Express.

If you're trying to decide if sexism is dead or still lives, look no further. You should know that the movie has nothing to say about this scene either before it, or after. The scene is complete within itself.

Oh, and the lechy old man is one of the good guys.

1 comment:

  1. Oh well! The video has been removed from YouTube!

    My first visit here; interesting blog!

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...