The word has been out for a while: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be out on 21 July 2007. Today, TLC reported that J. K. Rowling finished writing the book on 11th January - a piece of information that is not insignificant to us fans. (What was I doing on the 11th, I wonder?) But more intriguing was the source of that information: J. K. Rowling allegedly finished the book in a suite at the Balmoral Hotel in Edinborough, and scrawled graffiti on the back of a marble bust in her room to commemorate the event. Right on cue, hundreds of people with Causes and Moral Righteousness are beginning to crawl out of the woodwork:
I hope they charge her with criminal damage!" (The Sun reader)
way to go Jo....you are a perfect role model.....hey kids leave your name on private property....its ok!(TLC comment)
Ugh. People, get a life. Better still, stop reading Marx. All people are not created equal, and as we progress from creation to old age we become even less equal. OK? You cannot scrawl on a statue and get away with it. J. K. Rowling can. It's called C.E.L.E.B.R.I.T.Y. Get over it.
No comments:
Post a Comment