Friday, January 12, 2007

Two Qs For Techies

Huddle up, technologically advanced perusers of this blog. Your brains look like they need picking.

1. Saurabh wants to know: is there a smart aggregator out there that can order items from various feeds chronologically?

2. I want to know: what's a good server for an Invision Board forum that has about 200 active members? Is Esosoft any good?

Many thanks and lavish felicitations shall be showered on helpful responders. Really. Please help?

6 comments:

  1. I think Google Reader does what he wants.

    For e.g I have a folder "Photography" : have like 15 feeds there and it orders them chronologically ( reverse right? ).

    I think Saurabh needs to come out of Yahoo and see what Google is all about ;-). Google Reader is one of the best Internet apps ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you mean ordering feed posts by the "post date" then Google Reader already does this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Google reader must be awesome!

    Nanni! How you doon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nan's nick is 'nanni'?!!! HAAHAAHA.... why not make it 'nanny; instead ;-)

    what's 'doon'? and,whats this 'feed' thingy??

    chitra

    ReplyDelete
  5. kr!sh, yodha, anon: thanks dudes. FYI, saurabh fiddled around with google reader this weekend, then for reasons unknown he gave up on it and went back to yahoo.

    he was, however, heard to mutter, "this google thing is pretty damned good."

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...