Monday, January 1, 2007

2007 Firsts

First Words: "Arre! No countdown?"

First Photo:
That's NOT fat, that's two thick sweaters!


First Screwup: No ID, no entry into pubs. :'(


First Video:


First Movie: Golmal (the new one). Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh. UGGGHH. To think I said such nice things about Paresh Rawal just two days ago!

First Lesson Learned: Ain't no headache like a Vodka headache.

4 comments:

  1. Rosebowl. Michigan lost to USC and life sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! Heres to everything good and wonderful.. cheers!

    Aww, the firsts are so cute!

    In London for a little bit, so our new year was with Big Ben, on TV though, as the weather was terrible!

    -mockingbird

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm returning to your blog after a long time. I like the clean new look, but where are the archives? Did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Anon. The archives are in the right column, below the recent comments and credits.

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...