Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Snow At Last!


A light dusting of snow fell last night. The drab little rows of apartments around my house are pretty with frosting on their roofs and ledges, and suddenly, there's a bit of romance, a bit of sparkle to winter.
And the kids these days are cuter than ever, round bundles ambling along outside my window, stamping their feet while they wait for the school bus. The kid in this picture stopped for a second just after I took the photo to try and scoop some of the snow into a ball, but it was only a dusting of very powdery snow. He'll have to wait.

This winter is already turning out to be better than the last.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed. Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the blog. stick to it - saurabh

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the new stuff around, it's like, there's so much a reader could do here! Great job :) Although, the color.. I feel like it's not you, know what I mean? It's very nice and all, but it's too boring to be wendelin! It's the holidays.. so shake it up! Paint it red, or something :)

    I have to bring this up: there are two bullet points stuck to each other on the left, near Holly something, under writers.. sorry for being so nitpicky (there's nitpicky and there's OCD, I KNOW, I hear ya), but I can't help it! I open the newspaper, and in under one minute I can spot all the spelling and grammar issues. Yeah, I guess I need therapy. But there's an upside!! I am a good proofreader for all my friends. :)

    Guess my comment ended up being a letter.. Oh well!

    -mockingbird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah yeah you have snow. Show off :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, looks hip-per than before ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...