An emotional Miss Teen USA (does anybody even know her name?) slobbered all over Donald Trump's jacket this morning as he forgave her her trespasses and allowed her to keep her title. Was anyone else thinking, in exchange for hittin' that, you mean?
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Watch where you're looking, old man.
Also, am I the only one bothered by the godawful blatant sexism involved in this scandal? The Today Show, which admittedly I cannot hold up as an example of fabulous reporting, had an entire segment about "Young People Who Come to New York and Go Wild" hosted by the atrocious Ann Curry, and every single name they threw in the program as an example was female: Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears, yadda yadda yadda. Miss Teen USA's crimes were apparently "sexual indiscretions" shooting up cocaine. And we all know that sort of behaviour is only appalling in young women.
Bah.
I came to know about the hot news through a post at the Dilbert blog. I searched Google news after that, but couldn't find a single source which mentions the name of Miss Teen USA. Only Connor is mentioned.
ReplyDelete