Thursday, December 21, 2006

HP7 TITLE!

Wow. (For more hints, just go to Mugglenet or something.)

First thoughts - I don't know, the title rings somewhat thin to me. The "D-" word, especially, I'm not a fan of... why the general cheap melodrama? OTOH, at least the title isn't "Harry Potter and the Attack of the Clones".

Second thoughts - so, she's only now releasing the title. In a recent update she said she was still writing major scenes in the book, which means she hasn't begun to edit yet, so there go our hopes for a 07-07-07 release date. Why the woman would pass up that opportunity is beyond me, however. I mean, she goes through so much trouble to make the number 7 important to the crux of the matter (haha, almost-pun), and then pffzzz.

Now, before you read ahead, know this: HERE BE MAJOR SPOILERS!

I thought I should mark for posterity that a Google search currently turns up NO results for (are ya ready for it?) "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".


And may it be known that I was the first person in the WHOLE OF HISTORY to notice that the two words "deathly" and "hallows" are both seven letters each! Yaaah!

5 comments:

  1. The normal Google search index takes a few days to get updated. Try the Google News search. The title is already in the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a precious few days they are! It's a story almost worth telling the grandchildren... "In my time, there were no results on Google for 'HPatDH'...." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pessimistic title. Harry Potter and the Deadly Hollow would be better, but afsos that has only 6 letters. - saurabh

    ReplyDelete
  4. yikes...grandchildren ;-)

    its a TOTALLY AWESOME title!! I ddi manage to play the handman :-) the key was one of the wind chime

    chitra

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...