
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well -
With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for funny icons, and came up with quite a crop.











Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
I discovered the scalar/vector joke recently too.
ReplyDeleteHey.. good for you! You must feel awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteWhen can I read it?
And the new bond, wha-ha-ha-haoooow, right? *swoon* I still love Sean Connery the most though..
-mockingbird
hey mockingbird, what happened to your blog? over the month i was looking to ask you stuff about hyderabad, and couldn't find you. now all my place names are made up, and I'm sure I've got the little things all wrong: how Hyderabadis get their milk every morning (bottles? packets? milkmen?), whether there are auto-rickshaws there or not, etc. :P:P
ReplyDeleteAnd Bond - tell me about it! *swooooon*
Awww, so sorry! You should've emailed me - it's on my profile I think (avodkamartini [at] gmail).. or left me a note on your blog! I had no idea..
ReplyDeleteMy blog is non-existent at this point, it got deleted in a weird mishap, and I didn't re-create it, because, well, I was spending time writing those posts than doing my writing, and that's not good, is it? I'm still around though.. I'm 'the phantom of the blog'. ;)
About the milk - not regularly, yes, yes (respectively)
Autorickshaws - God, yes! We wouldn't even get across the street without them.
Maybe I can help with the second draft, now that you know where to find me. :)
-mockingbird
Omg how delightfully geeky!
ReplyDeletelog cabin + C ! we likey!
My own favourite is "Resistance is futile, if less than 1 Ohm". :D
ReplyDelete