
Aaaaahhh. Calvin Klein, $153. I'm just not the type that spends that much on a shoe, no matter how perfectly it would go with the little red dress I plan on wearing to an upcoming Christmas party...
Or am I?

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
Those are awesome!
ReplyDeleteyou're telling me!
ReplyDeleteBuy it woman..They're beautiful and functional. I know all there is to know about functional shoes. Ahem.
ReplyDeleteI have something almost identical in beige by Morgan (although it is not knee length) but heck, wedge boots look amazing and never fail to get you compliments..
oh and I bought another pair of wine colored suede boots in Amsterdam that will really induce suicidal tendencies in onlookers.. I am so proud of myself..
moral of the story.. please to buy.
Jups you're making this hard... I'd just decided to harden my heart and paste a grin on my face.
ReplyDeleteBTW - I want to see a photo on your blog, and I have something very specific in mind: all your Europe shopping (incl possibly empty chocolate cartons?), arranged artistically... a still life photo shoot. Please?
When I really want to convince myself to buy something, I use the daily wage theory. Divide total salary by 30= a shitty number in my case. Any shoe,bag or bauble is x times of that amount.
ReplyDeleteE.g. What? that's only five days salary.. I work 12 months.. surely I can afford to throw away 5 days!
And I'll get cracking on your assignment.. Lord knows I'll love doing it!
BTW - found a pair in brown, heavily discounted ($70) on Black Friday at 6 a.m.... Tried it on. Looked like shit (no grossness intended) on my legs.
ReplyDeleteI am now praising the nonexistent gods for keeping me from spending $153. Stretchy suede is NOT for my leg type. I will stick to my usual patents and platics.
you mean CKs are stretchy? can't be..
ReplyDeletehold the cash for an Anne Klein or something..classic stuff..