You people are crazy to have picked that, I know nothing about pearls. Or Hyderabad. Shit. I've only been there once, and that was when I was 3!!
They're big in Japan, right? OK. Evil Japanese conglomerate attempts takeover of local Hyderabadi pearl-seller's business and bodies - Hyderabadi bodies, Japanese bodies, oyster bodies - shall start to accumulate.
Oh, I don't know. I'll think of something.
Word count: 3,580 (NaNoWriMo servers are clogged, I can't update my counter)
Body count: 0
Chips consumed: 0 (I didn't buy any, BWAHAHAHAHA!)
Mary Jane toffees consumed: 18 (Halloween leftovers :| )
Weight: Pre-NaNo-pounds + 1 (le sigh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
I gotta tell ya, Hyderabadi pearls are truly the best in the world.. although I am still searching for the perfect giant round pearl. Tell me if you ever see one.
ReplyDeleteYou can ask me if you need stuff on Hyd, apart from your own research, of course.. as I am a stereotypical Hyderabadi, for whom "subah subah" means 12 pm :)
Protagonist - male or female?
Point of view - the sleuth or a third person?
-mockingbird
I've never been, but 'Hyderabad' is one of the great city names. I love the sound of it.
ReplyDelete