... is a work in progress, obviously. I'm keeping the 3 column layout, but everything else is up for rehauling.
Everything - even the content. I'm turning this into a writing blog, and am debating whether or not to keep old posts. What say you people?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
Looking good. Oh, keep the posts! The blog must have memories too.. :)
ReplyDelete