Chameli
Like hooker, like plot:
Both wander. But Kareena
didn't suck, at least.
Maximum City
Stories of choking
city full of roiled lives,
perfectly rendered.
Dune Series
Stupid messiah
story doesn't get better
with re-read. I checked.
The Iron Giant
Metal monster chomps
his way to instant stardom.
Charming little flick.
Master and Commander
Like reading about
ships, guns, scurvy etc.
in minute detail?
Enemy at the Gates
War scaled down to two
smart men - flopped just 'coz it's set
in Russia. For shame!
The Iron Dragon's Daughter
Either this is crap -
pretentious and boring, or
I just don't get it.
Godmother
Guns, gangsters, intrigue -
nothing can save this movie.
Shabana wasted.
The Purloined Paperweight (aka Company for Henry)
Bits of plot and bits
of people snagged from other
books. Dude, what happened?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
Haiku on Chameli... classic.
ReplyDeleteGenius
ReplyDelete*takes a bow*
ReplyDeleteI love this.. more please :)
ReplyDeleteThe best review of Maximum City ever. More of these, please!
ReplyDelete