I love Maggi's fat-laden, sticky, characterless 2-minute noodles swimming in cholesterol soup. I grew up eating it as Sunday Breakfast, which was an elaborate ritual involving trekking a mile and a half to my cousins' place, plonking down in front of the TV to watch He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, and yelling until my aunt and my mom brought in steaming bowls of noodles. To me, that's comfort food, OK? And even if it wasn't for you, chances are, you went through college pretending this was brain food.
This is a test of your loyalty.
Try finding a website - even an official Nestle website - featuring Maggi 2-minute noodles. Go on, I challenge you. Now I don't want some measly excuse of a website that just bloody lists, like, 4 flavours and then has a broken link at "How to cook it?", no no. I want the real deal, like cookies or potato chips. Even Rasna has a better website, goddammit.
It saddens me that we live in the sort of world that shows so little respect for the queen of snack foods. Awake! Arise! Or at least take two minutes and eat some Maggi.
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fixin' to move
Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...
-
As I type up last Friday's blog inviting questions for the weekly "Ask Me Anything Day", Saurabh looks over my shoulder. Click...
-
Yes, there have been no updates lately, but that is because - well - With a view towards relaxation and general surfing, I trolled LJ for fu...
-
. I have yet again managed to rip my schedule to shreds and shamelessly shy away from work. I need to do something about it... and what bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment