Thursday, August 17, 2006

Jesus Complex

For the third time in two weeks I dreamt I was walking on water. It was nothing miraculous, though, very matter-of-fact, plus everybody was doing it. This time the water was slightly choppy, and in the dream I thought that made walking a little easier coz it wasn't as slippery as last time.

Unlike flying dreams, walking on water isn't inherently fun. We did saunter up to the edge of the Niagara Falls, however, and that view was quite a thrill.


Tags:

3 comments:

  1. From some dream interpretation site:

    To dream that you are walking on water, suggests that you have supreme and ultimate control over your emotions. It may also suggest that you need to "stay on top" of your emotions and not let them explode out of hand. Alternatively, it is symbolic of faith in yourself.

    Stmts 2 and 3 are okay, 1 is quite wrong for you!
    - saurabh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remove that picture or at least make it small!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... i tot wendelin the wierd has quite a *lot* of control over her emotions...

    I mean,all she'd do when she'd get mad was to try out her karate 'chops' on moi :P

    chitra

    ReplyDelete

Fixin' to move

Bored and restless am I. It's time to move on from this "wendelin" business. I'm fixing up a new place to get properly res...