
That's the summit, people, at 3,491 ft. The view is hardly even worth the drive up, let alone 5 hours of walking through a buggy jungle, uphill. The only reason I'd ever do this again is for bragging rights, and who gives a fig about that?

Let's just make it official. I felt no excitement on having reached this puny peak. That smile on my face springs from the knowledge that the hike back is going to be downhill. (I was to be disappointed. The laws of physics seem to apply only marginally to hikes.)
My legs hurt. My whole body hurts. Bah.
Hiking’s way too much endurance and no excitement – give me adventure sports any day!
ReplyDelete- Lehmunade
fatty-fatty bom-bom, steaming in a pot!She can chase your dreams away, eat her while she *hot*.. heeheegee...
ReplyDeletemad woman!
but u look a lot thinner woman... u seem fitter also :P
also, macht spass... annnddd...
just go and see the newest post on my blok, ok? pleaseeee.. danke schoen..