So ladies, gentlemen and 4WD, I give you...
Wendelin wondered...
Null Bit is "almost autistic"? I wonder what his symptoms are...?
Null Bit answers:
Nandini wants to know my "autistic" symptoms. Actually, I'd prefer to not be an adult at all rather than be autistic :-P... [I] start tracing the path of ants and destroying their homes, and in the process making holes in the walls...(Read the rest of Null Bit's post)
Wendelin wondered...
How come Amit has, like, a million blogs?
Amit Answers:
Well I was aiming for a gazillion, but fell short by a few I guess :-P.(Read the rest of Amit's post)
Wendelin wondered...
How can 'Anonymous' like LotR in spite of its mindnumbing pace and OCD-ish attention to insignificant detail?
Anon Answers:
I just love fantasy. Be it Harry Potter or LOTR, both writers beautifully build up imagery and diverse characters. It is his attention to details of every realm and character of middle earth that make Tolkein unique. What you call 'insignificant', I call 'intricate'. I dont feel his pace is 'mindnumbing'...he writes 2-3 pagee long poems for god sake !!
On the larger picture of life and man's mutilation of purity of earth (p.s I'm an atheist and a misanthrope), the Ent's are an example of how he brings about the juxtaposition with something relevant to our times. Thats why fantasy is sooo brilliant... you can conjure different images every time you read it.
Wendelin wondered...
What does Mockingbird think about PETA's nutcase section?
Mockingbird answers:
[T]here are some members of PETA, and you know who I am talking about, who make it all seem like a frivolous, celebrity activity, something like hey, I went and held hands with some starving kids in Somalia. Like that helps... But the rescue of lab animals, I support. ...(Read the rest of Mockingbird's post)
Wendelin wondered...
Why the '!' in Kr!sh? And he's asked me a lot of theological questions... what are his thoughts on the issue?
Kr!sh answers:
[on the '!'] Generally re :-P. Why not?
[On God] I don't know :-(. I think I am an agnostic.
I ask a lot of "Why?" questions. Why should there be a life? Philosophical sh*t like that.
And some phenomena which elude Science totally - the first spark, singularity in a black hole which has zero volume and infinite mass. These are "How" questions and hopefully science answers them in future which will just leave me with "Why" questions.
To put it succintly, I think I am an atheist most of the time and a believer in the rest of the time.
Wendelin wondered...
How does Nidhi - the wacko who asked how I caught my husband O.o - get through the day? Is it... (dum dum dum daaaaam) crack?
Nidhi answers:
....Nada! Nothing! Wendelin keeps wondering!
Wendelin wondered...
This 4WD fellow's profile says:
This is my search for the no-strings-attached girl. Extra points if she has a boyfriend already.. So... has he ever managed to get a girl? If so, how? And if not, does he have a clue why not?
4WD answers:
Dude,
That is a sad-assed question. Read my blog. Read the last couple of posts.
Oh wait, i'm actually 14, love chemistry and trigonometry, and have never met a girl, and make up online names that are strangely twisted versions of my real name (yeh, you know who i'm talking about).
But if you must know, twice in my life, i asked someone to marry me. Twice also, someone accepted.
If you're gonna continue being mean to me, i'll not go away, i'll just be mean back.
-4
Sigh. I'm just crushed. It was a fair question, given that wacko profile... *perks up* But stalkers are fun. I hereby designate 4WD as Wendelin's official rip-ee. Yay!
I have a theory on this guy. Go read his last couple of posts... And now read his comments on this blog. Doesn't it seem like it's two different people? A person can't go from writing genuinely funny posts to whining like a baby (waaaah, why were you mean to me?) ....
Or can he?
I have two words for y'all: schizophrenic stalker!
Finis.
I am not schizo! I may have done the occasional stalking, but .. ok, maybe slightly out of touch with my immediate surrounds... oh damn stop persecuting me.
ReplyDeletei'm kidding :)
Dude, i answered you already. Been almost married twice in my young life. Figure both of them were my girlfriends for a while.
Can you take me off your rip-ee list? Its bad karma.
-4
AMAday.. savior.. all that
ReplyDelete1. Why don't you start your own website than relying on Blogger? You can have more options of exhbiting your content. Not really a question..
2. Are you a better writer or a better debater? Favorite lines you've written / favorite sentences in debate. ( it's AMAday :-D )
3. If you want to give an advice to every reader/commenter of your blog what would those be? :-) ( can list the names and advice(s) ).. controversy:D !!